Thursday, May 13, 2010

Restoran Sri Melati, Warisan Square



Me and BF went for lunch at Warisan Square. Heard about a nice place from my sister, Restoran Sri Melati. (beside Padini/Vinnci shop) The interior was nice. All white, the chairs and the tables are white. The chandeliers are black. Liked the concept and very clean too.


The staff gave us the menu and recommended us their drinks. I forgot the name, he talks too fast and I only heard 'like air bandung' but they using soda instead of water. BF was given something like ABC but they don't call it ABC, something. I really need to go there again coz the food is good, satisfactorily and nice.



The table




Nasi Goreng Ayam


Nasi Goreng Lalap

Overall, i liked the food and drinks. I will definitely go there again.


6 comments:

AngeL BeaR said...

nice place....how's the price like?

Amy C said...

price average like RM6.50...quite okay for me...

Mell_f said...

I will give it a go for the sake of the deco,and food of course :D

Amy C said...

yea u shud..give em a try mell... :)

Boutique Cupcakes said...

Please visit delicious Boutique Cupcakes in our blog! :)

CathJ said...

oh nice... I put in my list when I come bck KK.. ^_^