Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday oh Saturday

Today I didn't do much at home. Kinda lazy in the morning. I had Mi Sedap Mi Goreng for breakfast.Sluuuurpsssss~~~~ My standard of mi goreng or any maggi would be 2 packets. Yes, you read it right guys, 2 packets not 1 packet *tamaha juga*.....Ngeheheheheeeee~~~~Around 11am something, I took my nap until 12.30pm and I didn't realised the time.

So, me and BF went to Apiwon at Damai to have our late lunch. No worries...they serve no pokey-pokey XD

Me and BF ordered the Tuna Porridge (RM5.00) since I'm craving for porridge for few days already.

The tuna they use are the fresh ones and I was abit scared that it might smell fishy but I was wrong. The portion was big and the tuna was quite alot for me and I was satisfied. *Kenyang ging* I will go there again..hmmm maybe tomorrow for breakfast...Ngeheheheee~~~~

These are our drinks we ordered. My Ice Lemon Tea and BF's Chinese Teh Ping.

There were only 4 main choices of menu that you can choose from. They even got kon lou mee there. Any additional could cost more.

They have this cute drawer for the spoons, forks and chopsticks.

The kitchen counter.

Okeh. Enuff for today and tonight, I'm gonna watch whatever on tv. Man. City vs Man. U tonight!! Who's gonna win? XD *I'm not MU fan* Kah kah kah....

Adios and good night peeps!

6 comments:

Mas Light said...

Wuah makan best. Mum cook lotsa fewd at home and I was weather lazing.

Amy C said...

hahaha mas...u tried apiwon before? if not, u shud try...

d1n0za said...

I haven't tried. Always curiousto do so. Will give it a shot...

Amy C said...

:) everybody is curious including me..haha...forced by my BF to go...u shud go n try dino :)

Mas Light said...

I tried the ngiu chap before ;)

Amy C said...

sedap ka mas?