Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's been so long...

Hello there... it's been so long I didn't blog.

It's not that I neglect my blog but something happen.

I hope now that I can blog like usual again.

For the past few months, alot of things happened.

On the month of fasting, I was admitted to hospital for more than a week. Cause, high blood pressure and my body is lack of sodium or more likely salt. To investigate more, the Doctor suggested that I do the biopsy on which they will take my a sample of kidney to test. The result, it's more on diabetis cause. So I have to watch out my food intake.

My vision getting blurred and i can't fo my work properly. Thankfully, the Management understand my situation. It really took a long time to heal. But now, alhamdullillah my vision getting better.

In December 2011, abit busy month for me. On 2nd December 2011, was my Nikah Day at Wisa MUIS. Now I am a wife to a wonderful husband, Mohamed Khairul Albe.

I think that's all for now... I will continue to blog every now and then. I REALLY missed blogging and blog-hopping...

No comments: