Marked the 21st April 2011, is one of the historical event in my life Alhamdullilah everything went well.....for several days i'm getting so nervous thinking about it but on that day I'm trying to hide all the nervousness inside me. Taking a deep breath everytime makes me calm and relax and trying to focus. I am very happy coz my brother who converted to Islam last year was there as my witness and my mum too was there to support. And not to forget, my BF, Khairul's family, uncles and aunties were there too.(It was really 'satu kampung' came :) )
Around 3 something in the afternoon, with the help of the Uztaz on my reciting of the Shahada I am officially a Muslim and i am so happy and relief.
In the evening, i went through a 'mandi tanah merah' if i'm not mistaken by Krul's auntie for a new Muslim member like me. Then, later at night, they had a small 'kenduri' as for my conversion that day.
So, now my Muslim name is....
Nur Amyra Saffiyah Umbol Abdullah
I know..it's long isn't it.. :)
1 comment:
Salam & alhamdulillah..
Dun forget to listen to Sami Yusuf's Asma Allah song.. ;)
Post a Comment