Chinese New Year is coming soon and alot of mandarin oranges come pouring in the office...Thanks to most of the suppliers XD All of us ate and ate and ate all the oranges coz scared it will get rotten aka buruk....
And so...I put one orange on my CPU :)
Oh oh...today there this one type of orange....looks special...and...BIG! I mean really big than other oranges that we got.... @_@ Luckily, that BIG oranges is sweet...and so i took another 2 and put on my desk...lemme show you guys how big it is...got compare again...
And so...I put one orange on my CPU :)
Oh oh...today there this one type of orange....looks special...and...BIG! I mean really big than other oranges that we got.... @_@ Luckily, that BIG oranges is sweet...and so i took another 2 and put on my desk...lemme show you guys how big it is...got compare again...

4 comments:
I see big orange. Amy. Minta limau mandarin..customers this year suma luki bagi mandarin orange..T_T
and word verification of the day is: "cobuk" =.="
Waw different in size, the ones I receive are small and some masam ni.
sarah : all of us here bosan redi makan oranges everyday...but banyak pun pandai finish nie..heran sa heheheheee...n u gt the lucky verification word? LOL!
massy : small ones mostly masam...the BIG ones manis oh...eheh~
I love to ate that big orange. That one sold for RM4 apiece kan?
Happy Chinese New Year to you.
"兔年吉祥!
Tù nián jí xiáng!
Good Luck in the Year of the Rabbit!"
From:
lunaticg.
SBC Admin.
Sabahan Bloggers Club.
Post a Comment