Yes people....2 more days and it's time to say bye bye to Mr. 2010......and a BIG hello to Miss 2011!!!!! XD *pandai-pandai say Miss pulak, macamlah ada gender*
Oh my gosh....i haven't got any resolution yet.....it could be the same as this year..but need to add some....And what about you?...Yeah, you...who are reading this right now....what's your resolution for 2011?.....And where do you guys celebrate the NEW YEAR??....
I myself have not plan anything for tomorrow.....*boooohooooooo* but I think I wanna watch Gulliver's Travel lah....and it ngam-ngam finish before the clock strikes 12midnight....teeeeheeeeeeee....
And so! I will blog again tomorrow for the last in 2010!!!!!
Love one & Love all,
Amy Cynthia
xoxoxoxoxo
Oh my gosh....i haven't got any resolution yet.....it could be the same as this year..but need to add some....And what about you?...Yeah, you...who are reading this right now....what's your resolution for 2011?.....And where do you guys celebrate the NEW YEAR??....
I myself have not plan anything for tomorrow.....*boooohooooooo* but I think I wanna watch Gulliver's Travel lah....and it ngam-ngam finish before the clock strikes 12midnight....teeeeheeeeeeee....
And so! I will blog again tomorrow for the last in 2010!!!!!
Love one & Love all,
Amy Cynthia
xoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment