Monday, October 25, 2010

Dig Dig Dig

i
Okay, I'm digging my old-old cassettes from my cabinet. And, man! It's so dusty!...

All the videos from FB posted by few friends remind me some of the cassettes I bought during my highschool time...yeah! I spent all my money on cassettes and magazines (mags just becoz they got posters in it) =) but too bad I didn't kept all my posters, I sold them to my friends and my cousins..all of them! and of course I got money in return :D

Here are some of my cassettes that I still managed to keep (not many tho)...How I wish if I got cassette player still...




Above all, this is my fave one...Code Red! XD



I don't know what else is inside my cabinet there...I just managed to dig my cassettes...ehehehehee..next time I dig more.. XD

Oh yah... before i forgot ..last week i bought my very first Nendoroid...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh~~~

Black Rock Shooter! XD (i smile like *u-knw-like-wat* smile) :P when it arrived...



I will upload the pictures soon yah!...And ermmmm...my next victim...


Dead Master ^___^

Okeh..till then! *work* ~____~""""

4 comments:

Mas Light said...

I swear when I first saw the photo, my eyes went direct to the bottom right end. LOL! code red I can't remember my copy. I swear all that house moving thing makes me lose things T_T

Amy C said...

Ahahahaaa.....so tajam ur eyes....u need to dig oso massy....feel like playing this cassettes oh... =)

Lorna said...

Cassette?? Kedapatan bah umur kita kan?? LOL!!

Amy C said...

Ahahahaaa...tidak buli dilupakan ni....harta karun... XD