

I like their version of Leong Foon coz they use this ice like they use in ABC.
Then, on Wednesday i went to Eye Clinic Specialist in Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Arrived there before 8.00am. I need to pay RM5.00 everytime i pay a visit (instead of RM1.00) punya mahal. So, i got my number and waited for my turn.


My lucky number and so many old folks there waiting for their turn too...

My furfle shoe...
I finished checking my eyes and the laser thing at about 12 noon. My eyes begin so sore and i felt like something poking my eyes. I couldn't look properly as the eyedrop still make my eyes blurry until today. The doctor put the eyedrops 4 times as she said my eye belum kembang, degil she said some more. kehkehkeh.
Hmmm life must go on...i think that's all for my updates...
Hmmm life must go on...i think that's all for my updates...
6 comments:
Amy C and furfle aren't detachable ;) fav color?
Yupsies...my feveret colour... :)
no more rm1...it's RM5 minimum to get treated in any govt hosp. *boohoo*
wuuu..purple shoes~~~ cute!
chegue: itu for eye clinic lar, the others i dunno...
angelbear: cute kan..ngaaaahahaaaa...
Amy,
hi..y..what happen to ur eyess..hopefully nothing serious :).how r u btw?
-Dawn-
Post a Comment