Thursday, March 11, 2010

AIW aka Alice In Wonderland


Me and BF went to watch Alice In Wonderland at Cathay Cineplex. We went to watched the 9.30pm show. I thought it's gonna be packed with people but it wasn't. The front seat row still empty. The cinema was friggin cold, I mean really really cold. I was shaking coz of the kesejukan....But...i am not gonna tell you guys the story here, you go and watch the movie yourself...:P


Bought this cup for RM15.00 with soft drinks and medium Popcorn...


Not forgetting...the White Rabbit...hmm..i want the Mad Hatter or Chessur if got...

The movie ends before 11.30pm, we straight away went home...sleepy suda......i just like Chessur the Chessier Cat, so cute...kan bagus my cat can smile like him... XD



2 comments:

Mas Light said...

kitteh is so cute XD

Amy C said...

yea lagi cute wen he do muka kesian wit the Mad hatter...ehehehe :)