Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm missing out everything

GOSH!!! I am so so so unblogging these days. I dunno why. Maybe I am so lazy. The lazyness symptoms is all around me nowadays. Even blog hopping also I seldom do....

The last few days have been the most busy i have ever had in my working life!!! Two people doing work and counting salaries for about hundreds and hundreds of labourers and had to finished it for only 2 days and then had count the money manually to them again....so pathetic! eeuugh...

*Take a deep breath*

And for yesterday, it is Monday...first day of our external audit in Sandakan site!!! my brain and my heart is in Sandakan...My boss nearly wanna sent me to Sandakan??!! *Ohh nooooooo!!!* But luckily, me no need to go there... *phew* *sweats abit* And so, i rang every like 2 -3 hours over there just to update the progress of the audit. So far...so good.. *wink* Today! my heart and brain still there...the 2nd day and maybe the last day of the audit....i am finger crossing hoping that everything is gonna be okay...hopefully no NCR raised....* Oh GOD please...no*

Oh Oh...i have new kittens at home!!!! XD I will take pictures of them and i will post it soon yah....for intro abit about my new kittens?... 5 siblings. I dunno their gender yet... 3 are dark gray, got stripe2 abit. The other 2 are yellow, stripe2 abot oso...They are still small kitten so i can't really tell their pattern...Their mum keep on moving all of them to one place to another place so I finally caged them all together. I am scared the biggy cat, I mean the "jantan" will attacked them. For my Hirro...she is very curious about the kittens coz they are so noisy sometime. I put their cage near together so she can see them and smell them. That's how I bond them together so they won't 'gaduh-gaduh' later on.

I am so sorry for this post coz no pictures... XD

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! XD

Lots of Love and Huggies,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

5?? i want jantan... booking... got 3 kaler ka???

Amy C said...

teda colourful punya nie..one colour kitten jak...gray n yellow...