
Nah, secebis coklat!!! ;) Lovely!!!
And oh, I forgot to blog about my perfume, Sweet Temptation by Victoria's Secret. I recently bought online from Syarina... Thanx so much Syarina...it really smell nice and seductive, i tell you!!!Ngeh ngeh ngeh!!! :D
Here's the pic of the perfume...

Now, I'm waiting another thing I bought through online too...Yuna's EP (thanx to Massy for this) and a book....i will blog about this 2 things when i received it...
Gosh, this recently i have been buying things from online...i just can't stop sometimes...most of my bags and books i bought online...i'm already pokai!!! -___-" Wakakakaaaaaa~~~~
I want to share this one particular name with you guys...coz everytime I do calculating of salary for this labour, it make me smile...really!!! A very unique name!!! I don't where his parents came about his name...LOL! Don't believe me?...
Come and take a look ah....
Gosh, this recently i have been buying things from online...i just can't stop sometimes...most of my bags and books i bought online...i'm already pokai!!! -___-" Wakakakaaaaaa~~~~
I want to share this one particular name with you guys...coz everytime I do calculating of salary for this labour, it make me smile...really!!! A very unique name!!! I don't where his parents came about his name...LOL! Don't believe me?...
Come and take a look ah....


No comments:
Post a Comment