Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anoop is safe!!!! WooooooHoooooooooooooo~~~~~~~

I just can't wait for the elimination result tonight so I Google in the internet for the latest results. And, walah!!! I caught one blog, Ricky...very latest results! You can go to his web there and watch some clips of the elimination night... I am so happy now, knowing Anoop is safe...Matt is safe...Megan is safe!!!!!

Michael and Alexis are the bottom 2...and sorry to say, Alexis is going home.... and the judges can't save her...

Next week is Motown, another genre that continues to suffer at the hands of TV karaoke. Can't wait!!!! :D

*Sorry to spilled it here guys...i just can't wait for tonight result bah!!!*

4 comments:

Mas Light said...

OMG I just realize today that I forgot to watch American Idol hahahahah astaga

Amy C said...

ah! how cud u lupa massy....so u watch la tonight ah... :)

Anonymous said...

He was superb. Surprise of the night. I disliked Sarver and Alexis the most.

Amy C said...

oh yes, he is!!!! Sraver is the one who shud go home!!! blergh...