Thursday, February 19, 2009

Long long ago

Oh! I almost forgot that i was tagged by Mimot on this one since last year...(yea mau kena cubit this)...always forgot! :) So, me got time now so me gonna do this...it's a long tag so gonna do it slow yah!!!

Let start!!!!!

PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT AND WHY

1. Italy - I would love to visit Italy because it's a beautiful country. A place of olive oil, pasta, wine, mafia and sunshine, roman ruins and renaissance palaces, which is gonna be a wonderful feelings to experience. And oh, a romantic travelling to Venice! The classic gondola ride with the opera-warbling operator is pretty touristy that crosses the Grand Canal!!! :D


2. Japan - I wanna go there on snowing season and walk around the park. I just love Japanese food!! That's the reason I wanna to Japan!!! :) I just love the cherry tree flowers, so pinky!!



3. New York - The largest city in U.S. The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall, The Grand Central Terminal, American Museum of Natural History and not forgetting The Central Park! :) I wanna see the real thing as what i saw in the movies all the time!!!



Okaaaay....next one...

FAVOURITE THINGS TO MUNCH ON
( i think it meant 'food', if it's a thing i munch on everything..hahahaha...ehem ehem)


I just gave you my Top 3...

1. Pringles - Whenever i watch tv, i would munch on Pringles till finish! ;)



2. Mini popia - I just love to munch this!!!! Nothin much to say~ :)



3. Fries - Especially Burger King's one!!! Nice, crunchy and taste just 'ngam'! ;)




FAVOURITE SITES FOR ONLINE SHOPPING

1. LELONG.COM.MY - Where most things I bought there... ;)


4 THINGS YOU HAVE TO GET DONE THIS WEEKEND @_@

1. Clean my room and the house

2. Put Hirro in the house

3. Clean Hirro's cage

4. Goin up to Ranau with BF


4 THINGS THAT POP UP WHEN YOU GOOGLE MY NAME

Let see...hmmm....wow! I'm not the only person with the name Amy Cynthia...if you googled my name...alot came up...

1. Amy Cynthia - Facebook

2. Life, Here 'N' There *yours truly's blog*

3. And other Amy Cynthias' from around the world

Wekekeekekeeeeee..............

I won't tag anyone for this........but if you can do this if you want to....

Happy Friday!!!!

*tomorrow is 3rd Saturday, n dat means 'cuti'...yeaaaaay*

No comments: