Finally, I'm over it. Remember the thick book I bought??? I had finish the Chapter 1, INKHEART!!!...YES!! All 300+ pages...
The storyline is so adventurous and wanting to read and know more about the story...No regrets for me buying the book!!! ;D
The characters in the story such as Mo and also known as Silvertongue coz whatever he read aloud will come to reality, Meggie (daughter to Mo), Dustfinger ( the one who likes fire), Elinor (Mo's aunt in law), Capricorn (the villain), Basta (Capricorn's man), Flatnose (also Capricorn's man), Gwin (Dustfinger's marten) and Farid ( the lil boy who came out from one the book that Mo read to Capricorn). These are just some of the characters.
So, now I want to watch the movie. I wanna see how good the movie is just as the book itself...
Anyone watched the movie already??!!!
Later on, I will proceed to the 2nd Chapter of the book...INKSPELL!!!
The storyline is so adventurous and wanting to read and know more about the story...No regrets for me buying the book!!! ;D
The characters in the story such as Mo and also known as Silvertongue coz whatever he read aloud will come to reality, Meggie (daughter to Mo), Dustfinger ( the one who likes fire), Elinor (Mo's aunt in law), Capricorn (the villain), Basta (Capricorn's man), Flatnose (also Capricorn's man), Gwin (Dustfinger's marten) and Farid ( the lil boy who came out from one the book that Mo read to Capricorn). These are just some of the characters.
So, now I want to watch the movie. I wanna see how good the movie is just as the book itself...
Anyone watched the movie already??!!!
Later on, I will proceed to the 2nd Chapter of the book...INKSPELL!!!
1 comment:
The movie is great too amy (^^,) you should watch it.. but i never read the inkheart book..maybe i should read it too.
Post a Comment