And it taste good after all...I just keep it in a thermos...still hot...and yummyyyy~~~
3 shots here...*i know it's not so clear* *smack ma head* ;)
And oh..i read it in the net that Cabbage Soup is good for dieting..they even give you the 7 days dieting with cabbage soup..but there is pros and cons tho...you guys can just google it..and you'll find it...
That's all that i can share with you all for today........ :D *weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
P/S : It's FRIDAY THE 13TH today y'all!!!!!!
Oh yah! Talking about Friday the 13th...if you have fear for that particular day, it called paraskadevekatriaphobia. What a word...Heheheeee.....
HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL AND *tomorrow is a special day for all couples out there* HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
4 comments:
I'm gonna hold on to cornflakes till after work
@_@ cornflakes??mmmm nice tu with cold fresh milk...wekekekeeee...
liz hurley is on cabbage soup diet last time...hahahaha...but I love it when it was shredded fresh and tabur2 sama megi..yummmm.....
angelbear..yeaaaa sadap tuuuu ooowh...haihz mau buat lagi cabbage soup la nie nanti... :D
Post a Comment