I turned 27 today!!!!!!!
*** i feel so old*** *cricket* *cricket*
*** i feel so old*** *cricket* *cricket*

Went for an advance birthday dinner with my BF last night at Upperstar (so sorry no pics) coz BF will be outstation today...yup on my birthday~~ -____- but it's okay...at least we have a special time already...
So, today...my lady boss and half of my colleagues celebrated my birthday in the office...(sorry no pics for that also) :( huhuhuuu... food was nice...cake was delicious... :) i'm happy...
Later at home, i'm just gonna have a quiet dinner with my family....my mummy will cook....teeeeheeeee :))))))))) Hope i remember to take pic~~~ =D
Oh yah!!! I wanna thanked to everyone for their wishes especially on Facebook!! :D
Love you all!!!!!
*okay, i gotta stop now...do work Amy!!! Papers all over my desk!!!***
Oh yah!!! I wanna thanked to everyone for their wishes especially on Facebook!! :D
Love you all!!!!!
*okay, i gotta stop now...do work Amy!!! Papers all over my desk!!!***
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday!!enjoy visiting your blogs!:)
alalaa.. i'm like AGES behind ni.. baru start blog hopping bah.. and saw this post.. better wish you now than never though right? So happy very belated birthday gurl! And ooh! I see Sony DSLR on your wish list.. hopefully you can get it soon!
Ivy : Thanxxxx :)
jacq: Thanx tooo...yea hopefully can get it soon!!! :)
Post a Comment