Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Sunday ~ Borneo International Marathon 2008

I woke up early yesterday at about 1.40 am...Gosh..i am still sleepy n still in dreamland that time...then we arrived at Likas Stadium at 2.30 am....n straight away setting up our counter...


Bag Deposit Counter

I got this random photos of the event...

The Full Marathon runners gettin ready


Then, they run!






The bags...

This belongs to Kenny Sia :D but I didn't managed to get a photo with him :( huhuhuuu, the tag pun jadi lah..LOL!

A cat I saw there...won't missed to take a pic of her or him :D


Last but not least...met my cousin,Linda there too...

I still feel the tiredness until now...my back and my shoulder sakit... :( argh*

4 comments:

Mas Light said...

wuah pnya awal ko bangun @_@

Amy C said...

massy: have too awal bangun...terpaksaaaa owh~~!!!!

Anonymous said...

AIkkkk! Didnt know you were a crew. I passed your cousin like... millions of time... LOL! She's pretty ^^

Amy C said...

fara: i saw u wit julian at the car park sitting on the Jaguh kekekeke...but then was busy arranging our Bag Deposit Counter...n yea my cousin was at the Coffee Bean counter...she's pretty yah! :D