Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zzt Zzzzt Zzzt

*** yawning ***

Oh Gosh...I really don't know what to blog about nowadays... I got so wrapped up with this thingy called W.O.R.K.



The stress and all tension will be out soon...and it will be a ONE whole day stress.

*crack my head*


I saw this while browsing thru the web...A stress reduction kit!! Good one eh!!



Kah! Kah! Kah!~~~~ Does it work for you guys??? Then, repeat step 2... LOL!!!!

*don't stress, don't stress, don't stress....just tell him to the left, left, left*

6 comments:

Rainer Yong said...

construction line cant be thattt stressful now can it?

Amy C said...

owh owh Rainer....it can be thaaaat stressful, im tellin ya....so stress till u wanna bite ur own desk...LOL!!!

AJ said...

haaaa...go buy a cake...LOL

Deana E said...

hahaha aj comment..ya ba amy . you lama tidak makan cake nie..take care, if you are stress, go take a rest.don't care la about work.the most important is your health-physically and mentally

Amy C said...

aj: yea good idea :D then, i ate the whole cake by myself..LOL!

deana: lama i din order cuppies from u kan...but this time i wan cake lar, later i message2 wen i wan...hehehe :D

Anonymous said...

I feel that stress too when I was the companion in the hospital of my nephew and I came from my work..it is so stressful so think all the work in the office that is Pending.