~~Ms. Marilyn Lai..thanx for the beautiful cute pic of us all ;D ~~
(i know la you paling cute here Lai)
I just couldn't believe my very own eyes when i saw it...
i smiled...
:)
i laughed...
:D
i giggled...
:DDDDD
then i think... ;)
I tried to remember those times in my kindergarten years...aaaaaaah the one i can't forget the most is my HAIR~~Gosh, those times, i tell you, my hair was so big like afro, just because my mum likes my hair to be permed....aaarggh~~LOL!!!
Try to find me if you can....
As Ms. Marilyn said that my hair very behave here...kan Lai??!! :D
Thanx again to Ms. Marilyn Lai and to all my 'old-old' friends...I miss you guys!!!

6 comments:
adeh,kecil gia ni gambar ni..macam mana mau cam kau di? Are u sitting in front row? :)
are you at the 2nd row? @_@
emelda : eeeegggh wrong!!! kekeke..kicik meh? still can see bah...LOL
massy : give u 3 stars!!!
i think 2nd row.. 3rd one from the left. ngam ka?
ahahaha meatball, u found me!!!kekeke...
:P of cos i can find u.. ;)
Post a Comment