Chaotic.Food.Places.Mood.Faces.Happenings...
damn! so real ah...I was sold straight away when PCD left the room...they really done it well....pity adam s..if i were him..I probably cry o..haha
AWESOME! Adam was soooo fooled. Kesian eh... :-)p/s: Did you watch 21? Hope you like it!
yea very pity of adam but at the same time so damn funny, as uc an see adam's face, punya takut nie..ahahahaimpedius: i downloaded oredi but havent see it yet..darn...i hope can watch it tonite *wink wink*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
damn! so real ah...I was sold straight away when PCD left the room...they really done it well....pity adam s..if i were him..I probably cry o..haha
AWESOME! Adam was soooo fooled. Kesian eh... :-)
p/s: Did you watch 21? Hope you like it!
yea very pity of adam but at the same time so damn funny, as uc an see adam's face, punya takut nie..ahahaha
impedius: i downloaded oredi but havent see it yet..darn...i hope can watch it tonite *wink wink*
Post a Comment