Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Saturday...

Today, I supposed to go to work but my boss gave us offday and instead invite all the staff to his parents 50th anniversary at Kuala Penyu. The journey took nearly 2 hours for us to arrived there. I didn't took any picture there coz I just got no time to take...After me and my bf ate for lunch, we excused ourselves and make our move....
Next stop???
Me and my bf went to the Borneo International Cat Show 2008 at Sabah Trade Centre which I had blog about it here. We arrived at the event around 3.45pm. At the entrance is the Properties Event Show (i guess)...and the cat show was further inside the hall...And you need to pay RM5 for adult, for the registration entry. when you pay, you get a chop on your hand...

Like this one...



And here are the random pics I took...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~



One of the cats I managed to hold and took picture with...so adorable :D


At the Ring A....Judging time...



At the Ring B...Also judging time...


This cat is huge...the fur look like an afro.....just after the judge took out this cat everyone goes "Woooahhhh...." :D



This cat is also huge..so fluffy...


Some of the posters there....


Caught 2 stray cats just outside the hall ;)


I had fun at the cat show...and that's my Saturday for today :D

Hmm...what plan for tomorrow????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me hate cats!

Amy C said...

cats is so adorable n gentle daniel...kekeke

y u hates cats? got bad experience?

Mas Light said...

OMG! I didn't go but thank gawd, coz I know if I do, I'll go crazy mad @_@ and I might stay there or maybe stalk the kitties XD omg! @_@ did I juz said that? @_@ uh oh nois~

Amy C said...

fwuah massy...u stalk cats also??..scary lar wei..LOL!

aj: yea me like pussy cats too...