Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The '5'

I was tagged by Oiga for this one….abit hard for me to answer but, what the heck..hantam lar kan…

Question 1: What were you doing 5 years ago? Errmm (thinking) I was working at this construction firm and given a new job involving all this ISO thingy.

Question 2: What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. To print out all the JD’s for all staff.
2. To email the name list requested by our ISO Consultant.
3. Check my email.
4. Do my filing.
5. Answer this tag :D (same as everyone)

Question 3: What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1. Chocolates
2. Banana Fritters (Pisang Goreng)
3. Sweets
4. Muruku snacks(the white n red pack, forgot the name)
5. Keropok Ikan

Question 4: What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay all my debts and my mum’s debts.
2. Buy a house and new car.
3. Belanja (spend) all my friends go makan-makan and yum cha.
4. Go shopping!
5. Then, I go travelling with my families.

Question 5: What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Sales Assistant at Servay Penampang
2. General Clerk at Construction Firm
3. As a DCO at the same firm.
4. Admin. Exec (now) at the new place.
5. -nil-

Nah!!! I answer all of them! Phew! Nasib no time limits!...Noooow,,,who am I gonna tag after this ah…

My victim, I tagged you….Etavasi, Delasagos, Alice, MeatBall and Shirley.

Sorry guys! Have fun tagging yah!

2 comments:

Mas Light said...

omg snacks! >.<

Amy C said...

hehehe..luckily no pics of snacks here, if not drooling semua orang...