Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vote For Your Favourite Unduk Ngadau!!!

I got this news from Benny that now you can vote by sms for you favourite Unduk Ngadau 2008. Like previous year, Hotlink has the title for Miss Popular Hotlink but this year Celcom came up with the title Tati Tavanus. Celcom will let the public to vote for the favourite unduk to win the title Tati Tavanus. FYI, State Level Kaamatan Festival this year is sponsored by Celcom Bhd. (Heard they sponsored alot of money)

You can view all finalist of the Unduk Ngadau 2008 *click here*.

P/S : You need to register first to view the finalist yah!!!

I got my favourite unduk but i'm not telling you guys. And I hope she wins!!! (fingers crossed)

As you all know that the State Level Kaamatan Festival to be held at Kadazan Dusun Cultural Association (KDCA) on 30th and 31st May 2008. Just because KDCA is near my house, I can see the banner is up and the 'gerai-gerai makan' is up and open to public too. Same as Celcom's tent is up too, alot of tent this year. So, I hope it won't be raining on that day. I hate it when it rains.

Last but not least, I'm taking this opportunity to wish all Kadazans and Dusuns, all over Sabah and anywhere you are....

"Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan"

and guys please don't drink too much yah!...Aramaiteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!


"Kotohuadan"
Unless you don't know where KDCA is...Here's the map.

2 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

Yeahh Celcom.. I like to vote Amy C
hehehe...

Maganu Oku Kosivatan do Mamason

Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan Kuma soviavi
and especially the Owner
Blog..

:P

Amy C said...

Bah?!!! vote for me pulak..im not the unduk pun...heheheheeee....Kotobian tadau tagazo do kaamatan to u too etavasi!!!

:P