Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank God It's Friday???


Well, i wanna let it all out here. This will be my last Friday in my working place. First thing in my mind right now, i'm gonna missed my friends here whom i've known for years. Missing all the confusing, hectic, urgencies, datelines, meetings, functions, chit chats, gossiping and most of all true drama happens in the office *sigh* (I'll keep that to myself *zip*)

Counting the days, i still have 3 more days to be here!!!....Hand over had been done yesterday...i guess my successor for my post here is very confused and *duh* with all the work procedures (ISO company thats why) If some of you doesn't know what is ISO, it stands for International Organization of Standardization. It's a system which is a must for all construction firm by 2009.

So, come back to my story here. My 7 years of working here will be remembered. All my experiences, i will bring it to my new place, adjust it and improve it more.

*Phew* Getting ready to pack and go.

This quote makes me thinking. Don't you?...

Three passions have governed my life:
The longings for love, the search for knowledge,
And unbearable pity for the suffering of [humankind].

Love brings ecstasy and relieves loneliness.
In the union of love I have seen
In a mystic miniature the prefiguring vision
Of the heavens that saints and poets have imagined.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge.
I have wished to understand the hearts of [people].
I have wished to know why the stars shine.

Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens,
But always pity brought me back to earth;
Cries of pain reverberated in my heart
Of children in famine, of victims tortured
And of old people left helpless.
I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot,
And I too suffer.

This has been my life; I found it worth living. (By Bertrand Russell)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, thanks for the visit..sure i'd love to..let me know na lang pag na link mo na me so that i can link you up, too!

E-Tavasi said...

Hallllooo :P go go amy cayo cayo :)

seweng said...

eh amy..u resigning from which company?n y r u resigning?where u going?

hehehe...byk pulak soalan...

Anonymous said...

etavasi: yea yea cayo cayo hehehehe

seweng: let me answer ur q kio.
1) yeps im resigning n cannot tell lar wic company...hehehe...siou kio.
2) im resigning coz got good work prospect.
3) the company is in likas.

and hehehe u can question me wit 1,001 question pun ok bah.